The apartment of 85m2 has 3 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom and can comfortably accommodate up to 6 guests. The living room area features a comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV and dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the appliances (oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine etc). Main bedroom has a big double bed, second bedroom has a double bed of 135 cm width, and the third bedroom with two single beds.The apartment also provides a washing machine, free WIFI, heating and air conditioning in the living room (please, note that the bedrooms do not have AC machines, but ceiling fans). Linens and towels are provided by the property. Baby cot/high chair are available upon request and availability. The apartment is located on the second floor and there is an elevator in the building.
The apartment is located in a quiet residential building, so parties and events are not allowed. We are asking for respect towards the neighbors and the community.
The apartment is located 3 min from Metro Sant Pau/Dos de Maig (Blue Line L5) and 7 min walk from the metro Sagrada Familia (Blue L5 and Purple line L2). There are plenty of restaurants, cafes and bakeries in the area.
*** TOURIST TAX & HOME ADDRESS ***
Since 2012, local Catalan administrations orders that every tourist aged 16 and over are required to pay a small fee to stay in a hotel or rent an apartment in any area of Cataluña. This tax only applies to the first 7 nights of the stay.
Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona, which is 2,48 € per person, per night.
National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports. This is mandatory, as it is stated in Catalonian Law, and all legal touristic establishments are required to do so.
*** CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE ***
1. Check-in time is at 17:00 hrs
2. Check-out is at 11:00 am
*** HOUSE RULES ***
1. Only accepting families, mature couples, business travelers or small groups of friends over 25 without written approval.
2.Parties in the apartment are strictly not permitted. The property has a noise device that alerts us when the usual noise levels are exceeded (the device does not record). The guest agrees to respect the residents of neighbouring apartments and to avoid causing excessive noise at any point of the day. If there is any kind of infraction related to noise after the 21h hour it could result in, not only, an intervention from Roomonitor, but also in a penalty of 300 EUR and possible eviction.
3. Please observe quiet time between 10pm - 9am.
4. Respect your neighbors and be respectful in common areas (hallways, entrance, elevator, stairs).
5. Loss of keys will have a 100€ charge.
6. No pets.
7. No smoking, period. Not even on the balcony.
8. If the garbage bin is full, please take it outside and find the closest dumpster.
9. Please close the windows when using the A/C, and turn off the A/C when you are not using it.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
11. Please leave the apartment in a respectable condition.
Not following those rules will incur in a hold of the deposit and the full responsibility of any fines from the local administration or authorities.
Thank you for your understanding!