The apartment features 3 double bedrooms: a main bedroom with a double bed and en-suite bathroom, a second bedroom with twin beds and a third bedroom with a smaller double bed of 130cm width. There is also a second complete bathroom, a large dinning/living area with lots of natural light and direct access to a large private terrace. The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances and utensils in case you decide to stay in and make dinner in the apartment, after buying fresh local products in Sant Antoni Market, located not too far away. The apartment comes with a washing machine, free WIFI, heating and air conditioning.
Linens and towels are provided by the property. Baby cot/high chair are available upon request and availability.
The apartment is located in a quiet residential building just off Plaza España, providing various means of transportation to travel around the city and to various locations outside of Barcelona. There is an elevator in the building.
The apartment is all for you, 100% privacy
Common areas of the building are shared with the neighbors: elevator, stairs, entrance, and hall.
Enjoy the fastest Internet of Barcelona.
Local recommendations will be provided.
Extra services can be organized under request and availability.
*** TOURIST TAX & HOME ADDRESS ***
Since 2012, local Catalan administrations orders that every tourist aged 16 and over are required to pay a small fee to stay in a hotel or rent an apartment in any area of Cataluña. This tax only applies to the first 7 nights of the stay.
Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona, which is 2,48 € per person, per night.
This apartment uses a self-checkin system via the Chekin platform that will allow you to pay these taxes before arrival. You will receive all details via email before you arrive.
National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports. This is mandatory, as it is stated in Catalonian Law, and all legal touristic establishments are required to do so.
*** CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE ***
1. Check-in time is at 17:00 hrs
2. Check-out is at 11:00 am
*** HOUSE RULES ***
1. I only accept families, mature couples, business travelers or small groups of friends over 25 without written approval.
2.Parties in the apartment are strictly not permitted. The property has a noise device that alerts us when the usual noise levels are exceeded (the device does not record). The guest agrees to respect the residents of neighbouring apartments and to avoid causing excessive noise at any point of the day. If there is any kind of infraction related to noise after the 21h hour it could result in, not only, an intervention from Roomonitor, but also in a penalty of 300 EUR and possible eviction.
3. Please observe quiet time between 10pm - 9am.
4. Respect your neighbors and be respectful in common areas (hallways, entrance, elevator, stairs).
5. Loss of keys will have a 100€ charge.
6. No pets.
7. No smoking, period. Not even on the balcony.
8. If the garbage bin is full, please take it outside and find the closest dumpster.
9. Please close the windows when using the A/C, and turn off the A/C when you are not using it.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
11. Please leave the apartment in a respectable condition.
Not following those rules will incur in a hold of the deposit and the full responsibility of any fines from the local administration or authorities.
Thank you for your understanding!