Part of six similar units in the same building, this four-bed four-bath apartment is located in full center of Barcelona, from here you will be able to see the most important sightseeing points of Barcelona on foot, taste the Mediterranean flavor of the delicious Spanish food in restaurants all around your apartment and live the thrilling nightlife of the Barcelona city centre.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you need: induction cooker, oven, microwave, Nespresso machine, kitchenware and cutlery, toaster, kettle, washer / dryer, dishwasher and cleaning set for crockery and house. To welcome you we offer you a Welcome Pack with coffee, tea, a large bottle of water among other treats. The dining area is separated from the lounge area.
This apartment is located in a building that has a reception open every day from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. For arrivals later than 10pm you have an automated check-in system, all our customer service is line for anything that you might need during your stay.
*** TOURIST TAX & HOME ADDRESS ***
Since 2012, local Catalan administrations orders that every tourist aged 16 and over are required to pay a small fee to stay in a hotel or rent an apartment in any area of Cataluña. This tax only applies to the first 7 nights of the stay.
Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona, which is 2,48 € per person, per night.
This apartment uses a self-checkin system via the Chekin platform that will allow you to pay these taxes before arrival. You will receive all details via email before you arrive.
National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports. This is mandatory, as it is stated in Catalonian Law, and all legal touristic establishments are required to do so.
*** CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT PROCEDURE ***
1. Check-in time is at 17:00 hrs
2. Check-out is at 11:00 am
*** HOUSE RULES ***
1. I only accept families, mature couples, business travelers or small groups of friends over 25 without written approval.
2.Parties in the apartment are strictly not permitted. The property has a noise device that alerts us when the usual noise levels are exceeded (the device does not record). The guest agrees to respect the residents of neighbouring apartments and to avoid causing excessive noise at any point of the day. If there is any kind of infraction related to noise after the 21h hour it could result in, not only, an intervention from Roomonitor, but also in a penalty of 600 EUR and possible eviction.
3. Please observe quiet time between 10pm - 9am.
4. Respect your neighbors and be respectful in common areas (hallways, entrance, elevator, stairs).
5. Loss of keys will have a 100€ charge.
6. No pets.
7. No smoking, period. Not even on the balcony.
8. If the garbage bin is full, please take it outside and find the closest dumpster.
9. Please close the windows when using the A/C, and turn off the A/C when you are not using it.
10. Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
11. Please leave the apartment in a respectable condition.
Not following those rules will incur in a hold of the deposit and the full responsibility of any fines from the local administration or authorities.
Thank you for your understanding!